Nam Gyoo-ri "I did have plastic surgery on one or two places"

Friday, June 3, 2011 0 comments

Singer and actress Nam Gyoo-ri confessed about her surgeries.

On the SBS TV "TV News at Night" on the 2nd, Nam Gyoo-ri poured out,"I did have plastic surgery on one or two places but not everywhere. I was second place in 'the star with the most shocking past'. So I am upset with "TV News at Night"".

She then brought out her younger pictures and revealed her truth. "After that broadcast, there was a lot of talk. Still I couldn't say,"It wasn't all. I was still similar" to anyone".

Meanwhile, she also confessed this day that she once dated another star while she was a singer.

Source: news.nate.com/view/20... (Korean)
Credit to hancinema.net

Note: Click on the picture for clear viewing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Korean movies

 

©Copyright 2011 Korean Entertainment | TNB