"Heartstrings" Jeong Yong-hwa is dominant over Park Sin-hye

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 0 comments

Park Sin-hye and Park Yong-hwa from CN Blue spoke about acting together again on MBC TV drama "Heartstrings".

Park Sin-hye and Jeong Yong-hwa play the role of Lee Gyoo-won, the Korean zither prodigy and Lee Sin, the pretty boy band vocalist in the drama. It's been two years since 2009 SBS TV "You're Beautiful".

Jeong Yong-hwa had a crush on Park Sin-hye in "You're Beautiful" which is also his debut drama. Their love never came true in the end.

Jeong Yong-hwa said,"I was the quiet type to stand back, watch and do everything for her. I thought it was a cool character as a man but felt frustrated when I missed the chance to tell her how I felt".

He continued,"This time I have the role of Lee Sin who is a little bit of a head of everything in terms of the crush and skills so I feel kind of good about myself and I'm curious about what will happen in the future.

Park Sin-hye said,"I was the receiving part previously but now I am the role who has to follow and respect Lee Sin enough to say that it's his revenge-plot".

"Heartstrings" is a mellow drama that draws the main characters' love and friendship in the background of an art school which has singing, dancing and culture. It is to be broadcasted on the 29th of June after "The Greatest Love".

Source: news.nate.com/view/20... (Korean)
Credit to hancinema.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Korean movies

 

©Copyright 2011 Korean Entertainment | TNB