"Birthday" Lee Min-ho returns favor with self-cam picture

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 0 comments

Actor Lee Min-ho greeted fans in time of his birthday and revealed a self-cam.

On the 22nd of June, Lee Min-ho posted on his Facebook,"It's a happy midnight. I think the shoot will go on forever until the morning so I'm going to leave a message. I usually spent a time like this with my fans but this year I will be celebrating my birthday on set. I enjoyed the birthday party here and although I didn't read all of your messages, I appreciate them. I'm going to repay you through "City Hunter".

Lee Min-ho is currently in the SBS drama "City Hunter".

In the picture,Lee Min-ho is wearing a white T-shirt and a smile, looking great.

Those who have seen this picture say,"I'm enjoying the drama. Happy birthday","The white t-shirt is shining because of you" and more.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho was born on June 22nd, 1987 and he is 25 (Korean age) today.

Source: news.nate.com/view/20... (Korean)
Credit to hancinema.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Korean movies

 

©Copyright 2011 Korean Entertainment | TNB