Ha Ji-won hurt serious in action scene "I broke my neck"

Friday, February 25, 2011 0 comments

Ha Ji-won surprised viewers by confessing she had broken her neck once because of an action scene.

Ha Ji-won said on SBS TV "TV Entertainment News at Night" on the 24th,"I had many injuries because of my many action scenes".

She conitnued,"Spine,wrist, ankle, there's not one place I didn't injure. Once I didn't know my neck was broken and kept shooting".

Lastly she said and aroused laughter,"I went to the hospital because somewhere else hurt but I found out that my neck was broken. My body goes through hell but I get loved by handsome men".

Meanwhile, Ha Ji-won gained massive popularity through the SBS TV "Secret Garden" playing the role of a stunt woman.

Source: news.nate.com/view/20... (Korean)
Credit to hancinema.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Korean movies

 

©Copyright 2011 Korean Entertainment | TNB