Park Min-yeong,'goddess' in the library

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 0 comments

A picture of Park Min-yeong at school was revealed recently on an online community.

Attending the Dongguk University Department of Theater, Park Min-yeong visited her school for the promotional flyer shoot. This took place in the library and a netizen explained the situation as well as his feelings.

He said,"I was sitting in the library when beloved actress Park Min-yeong went by and she shook my hand. I will not wash my right hand for a while. Hahaha my heart is thumping so hard. It's not a joke".

Those who have seen the picture say,"I feel the aura from Park Min-yeong", "He calls her 'beloved', he must really like her","I think she's really smart" and more.

Source: news.nate.com/view/20... (Korean)
Credit to hancinema.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Korean movies

 

©Copyright 2011 Korean Entertainment | TNB