IU "Why not go to college? I don't think I'll be able to attend"

Thursday, March 24, 2011 0 comments

IU revealed the reason for not going to college after graduating high school.

IU starred as a guest with Park Wan-gyu and Lee Jeong, in MBC TV program "HwangGeum Ohjang- Radio Star" on the 23rd. She said,"I thought,"do I really need to go to college?' and thought I wouldn't really be able to attend classes".

She also said,"I will go to college when I think I will be able to lead a proper college life".

When MC Kim Goo-ra asked,"Is there really a need to go to college?", she answered,"I think the same thing" and revealed her thoughts on college once again.

Source: news.nate.com/view/20... (Korean)
Credit to hancinema.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Korean movies

 

©Copyright 2011 Korean Entertainment | TNB