"Protect The Boss" Hero, changed hairstyle

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 0 comments

Hero, from SBS drama "Protect the Boss", turns over a new leaf with a new hairstyle.

Taking on the role of Cha Moo-hyeon, the headquarters director of DN Group, Hero is turning over a new leaf with a new hairstyle.

After going through a change of heart, rejected by Na-yoon (Wang Ji-hye), he took heart and changed his hairstyle as the conflict with Ji-heon (Ji Seong) over the control of the company hit the stride.

He said, "I feel different now that I've changed my hairstyle. I figured I should work harder to show a shaper Moo-won".

The way he turns over a new leaf can be seen on the 24th at 9:55PM.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )
Credit to hancinema.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Korean movies

 

©Copyright 2011 Korean Entertainment | TNB