'F cup' Ha Na-kyeong's shocking reveal

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 0 comments


Actress Ha Na-kyeong revealed herself.

Ha Na-kyeong said in an interview, "It was a scene necessary for the mvie and the movie convinced me. It was hard but I tried and I trusted the character".

"I dreamt of acting since I was young. My parents were against it so I did traditional dancing for 7 years but I had to quit because of an injury. When I told my mom I had to take it off for this one, she worried about my marriage in the future. I told her bluntly that I didn't become an actress to get married. I almost cried when my mom encouraged me after watching the premier".

Ha Na-kyeong made endless comments about Kwak Hyeon-hwa's revealing act. "She has volume and she's sexy even to a woman".

Ha Na-kyeong took on the role of Ah-ra, a woman who met with her clients in secret in the movie "House With A Good View". This movie is a sexy comedy about love and sex.

Meanwhile, Ha Na-kyeong was given an award at the 2009 World Miss University and starred in tvN's "Virus From Mars" and got the nickname, 'F Cup Girl'.

Source : sports.hankooki.com/l... ( English )
Credit to hancinema.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Korean movies

 

©Copyright 2011 Korean Entertainment | TNB